The 15 Best Radiohead Covers from Paste Magazine



Here is the list:
If you click on any of these, the YouTube video of the song will open in a new window.
15. Robotanists – “Codex”
14. DJ Spooky and Joshua Roman – “Everything in Its Right Place”
13. Amanda Palmer – “Fake Plastic Trees”
12. AmpLive (ft. Codany Holiday) – “15 Stepz”
11. Gnarls Barkley – “Reckoner”
10. John Mayer – “Kid A”
9. John Vanderslice – “Karma Police”
8. Punch Brothers – “2+2=5”
7. Vampire Weekend – “Exit Music (For A Film)”
6. Punch Brothers – “Packt Like Sardines in a Crushed Tin Box”
5. Jamie Cullum – “High and Dry”
4. Regina Spektor – “No Surprises”
3. Mark Ronson (featuring Alex Grenwald) – “Just”
2. Gillian Welch – “Black Star”
1. Ingrid Michaelson – “Creep”
Source: Paste Magazine

Personally, I liked DJ Spooky and Joshua Roman’s version of “Everything In It’s Right Place”, and both songs by the Punch Brothers.  I feel that there are probably some great covers missing from this list.  Let me know in the comment section what you think about cover songs.  Do you like them or do you only care to hear the original.
I also have a page of what I feel are some of the best covers from The King Of Limbs here.
Update: I noticed there were a lot of comments for Skttrbrain (Four Tet Remix), so I figured I would add it so everybody has a chance to hear it.